I’m so excited to share these items with you all! I love neutral colors and these items flow seamlessly through the season.
1. Pom Pom Crochet Knit Throw- Pottery Barn
2. Driftwood Bowl- Pier 1
3. Beaded White Pumpkin Pillow- Pier 1
4. Park Hill Lantern- Pottery Barn
5. Rose Hips Wreath – Pottery Barn
6. Galvanized Pumpkin Pillar Holder- Pottery Barn
7. Warren Pulley Task Table Lamp – Pottery Barn
8. Antique Mercury Glass Taper Holder – Pottery Barn
9. Preserved Wheat Stack Arrangement- Pier 1
Bringing in soft neutral colors on items that reflect fall, such as pumpkins can also help blend or pop your decor from season to season. Using soft, textured linens keeps loved ones warm at night, while leaving a cozy, inviting atmosphere in a room. Try leaving a supple fur throw on a guest bed, for travelers to sink into when they arrive. Galvanized candle holders and lanterns reminisce of the crisp air, while leaving a farmhouse touch to any fall decor. Touches of Antique Mercury glass add richness and class to any room.
What are your favorite fall trends?
Thank you door stopping by,